Friday, September 7, 2007

Philippine MEDIA (and NATION) in DEEP SHIT

Why Philippine MEDIA

(and also the Filipino NATION) are in

DEEP SHIT

(Even the Catholic Church sings “PUTANG INA MO” every Three O’clock on Good Fridays to Commemorate Christ’s Death on the Cross!!!)



May 2, 2007

JOHNNY REYES
U. S. A.


Dear Johnny,

Thank you for calling my attention on my language and my calling people names. You specifically cited my use of “in deep shit,” and “kissing the ass” and calling the Tulfos “sons of Satan.”

It might interest you to know that your very close friend, my wife Glo whom you visited at the Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center when she could hardly walk and whose wake at Arlington Chapels about three months ago you attended, totally agrees with you. Not only your good friend Glo. Also some of my brothers and closest friends called my attention on exactly those words and phrases you called my attention to.

I am seriously considering your and my brothers’ and friends’ observations. I told them that should I have a reprint of the book, it might be better to revert to the original title, “Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media.”

The change of the title to “The PRESIDENT and Her MEN KISS the ASS of RAMON TULFO” was the result of further research, among which was a very clear proof that the TULFOS ARE ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY INFLUENCE the MALACANANG BODY that GOES OVER the PAPERS of PEOPLE BEING CONSIDERED for PROMOTION or APPOINTMENTS to HIGH GOVERNMENT POSITIONS (please read pages v-vii of the book).

(This was before the First Gentleman smelled RamonTulfo’s unwashed ass, and was awakened by Tulfo’s ass’s foul fecal odor, evaporating away his fear of the Tulfos, even sued them for libel!!!).

The title alone should give you an idea how TOP PEOPLE TREAT US ORDINARY PEOPLE!!! They Lie and Lie and Lie to US and because they hold all powers (not only military but also media power), they know we Ordinary People are powerless to get back at them!!!

The ORIGINAL title “Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists… etc” might appeal to ordinary people and probably even foreigners (while the “KISS the ASS” title turns off many people and SCARES EVEN so-called “brave” and “intelligent” Media Professionals like RANDY DAVID and KORINA SANCHEZ) but it does not give a concise picture of what is happening in the country!!!


99.999% of ALL MEDIA PEOPLE

and MOST BOOK STORES

ARE SCARED TO HAVE ANYTHING WITH

MY BOOK

Most media people are scared to be seen even just holding my book that is why they cover it when they carry the book in the streets. (By this action, I SUSPECT STRONGLY, although when confronted they will vehemently deny it, that THESE MEDIA PROFESSIONALS ARE SCARED of the TULFOS and TOP GOVERNMENT PEOPLE!!!).

Many book stores refused to sell my book, including the official book stores of the University of the Philippines and the Ateneo de Manila University at Loyola Heights, two of the best schools in the country. I asked the authorities of these two universities to reconsider their decision not to carry my book in their stores but they would not budge.

Not one of the almost 100 columnists and top radio TV people to whom I gave copy of the book was brave enough to mention even ONLY the TITLE of the book!!!

THEY ALL (including RANDY DAVID and KORINA SANCHEZ) are SCARED of the TULFO Brothers!!!


Before I proceed, I want to tell you that the book is meant for “mature readers.” I expect my readers to be like those described in the Latin saying “Homo sum, humani nihil mihi alienum puto esse.’ (I hope my Latin professor is still alive to point out probable grammatical errors, especially the use of “esse” after “puto.”, and my use of the genitive “humani” in relation to “nihil”)The Latin maxim says “I am a human being, and I think nothing human is alien to me.” Therefore

“in deep shit’ and “kiss the ass” should be acceptable to mature readers... These two phrases are NOTHING (extremely harmless or very mild) compared to the CONTENTS or MEANINGS of the following sentences found in my book:

On page viii:

‘What more picturesque sight to demonstrate this power of Satan over Philippine Society than the spectacle of the President and Her Men Kissing the Ass of Ramon Tulfo, the Super, Super son of Satan?”

On page xi

“…implanting poisons into the minds…Ramon Tulfo with his lies propagated in Philippine Daily Inquirer and by Raffy Tulfo in Abante TONITE and Abante is an evil seventy-seven times seven more abominable that Leo Echegaray forcing his penis and emitting his semen into the unwilling vagina of a minor relative for which the State put him to death.”

And on page 57”

…the President was driven to ADULTERY because the First Gentleman has a SMALL PENIS” to prove my thesis that Ramon Tulfo is truly a son of Satan.


The above statements CONTAIN MORE EVIL ACTUALLY TAKING PLACE TODAY IN PHILIPPINE SOCIETY, EVIL MUCH, MUCH WORSE than any of the “BAD WORDS” I used like “deep shit” or “sons of Satan” or “Bobos” or “Liars” or “Extortionists” and many others I use to describe the TULFO Brothers.



PUTANG INA MO, HIJO DE PUTA, SON OF A BITCH

We hurl the above words/phrase to people we are very mad at because we consider them the WORST in the WORLD.

I asked several times, without much success, Chinese friends who know how to write Chinese Characters whether the Chinese Character for “son of a bitch” carries the idea of a female dog being “sexed” continuously one after the other by several male dog partners before becoming pregnant as I witnessed many times in our streets when I was a small boy.

The reason I want to know how “son of a bitch” is rendered in Chinese Character is for scholars to dig deeper why the female of the human and dog species is considered the more evil gender. Because words evolve in the same manner people’s lives in society evolve. Thus, for example, the word “conspire” meaning to “to plan together in secret” comes from a combination of “cum” meaning ”with” and “spirare” meaning “to breathe.”

Thus to conspire is to breath together or to breathe the same air that your co-conspirators breathe, meaning that when you conspire, you bring your heads very close together when you talk such that you conspirators breathe together the same air.

Now. Johnny, do you know that to commemorate the Darkest Hour of Human History, that is, Three O’clock of Good Friday, the hour traditionally observed by Christiandom as the hour when Christ expired while crucified at Mount Calvary, the Catholic Church sing a hymn that contains the phrase meaning “son of a bitch or putang ina mo’?

I am sure you still recall the continuous TV coverage at the Vatican when Pope John Paul II died about two years age. When his body was being carried from inside the Basilica to the public square for public viewing, I was awakened from my drowsiness because after over 30 years of not hearing it, I heard again a Gregorian Chant we used to sing every three o’clock of Good Fridays at San Carlos Seminary in Makati.

I still remember being angry, on Good Fridays, whenever that obscene phrase was sang, asking myself “why should my mother be pictured as evil?

Because the Latin phrase in the chant, if translated in Shakespearian phraseology would be rendered like this. “After many and frequent long hours of sexual orgies with multiple partners, my mother at last formed me in her womb.” I am sure, my Latin/English professor would give me a high grade for translating the Latin phrase “in peccatis concepit me mater mea” the way I did it here.

So you see, Johnny, even the Catholic Church, to commemorate the Darkest Hour of Human History, is so careless (or is it intentional?) as to picture mothers as sinful, the act of conceiving human beings as sinful. The occasion called for it, to remind us creatures, that from the start, we are full of sins, but that we would be whiter than snow once God washes us of our sins.

If you read the last sentence of the Preface of the book (p. viii) it runs like this: “Super” is already superlative, why do I describe Liar Tulfo as “Super, Super”? It is to awaken the Philippine Media Leaders (e.g.the Prietos and the Macasaets) and the Filipino People from their sleep, accepting as normal the many, many lies of Ramon Tulfo.

That is the reason I use languages and words which you, Johnny and my late wife Glo, some brothers and close friends call my attention as inappropriate.

The reason the powerful go on abusing us ordinary folks is because we are timid, afraid to call them with the right words they should be called.

It might interest you to know that the Tulfos, in the libel case they filed against me in far away ISABELA (500 kilometers away from Metro Manila, or at least ten hours travel by bus) they enumerated the “libelous “words or phrases I used to describe them


I described them thus: “Raffy Tulfo, Stupid Liar, Intimidator; “poisons the mind of hundred of thousands of addicted readers…with lies propagated by Raffy Tulfo; “Raffy Tulfo: Sinungaling Na, Bobo Pa” (Raffy Tulfo, Stupid); Satanic, Stupid, brain dead; Stupid Liars and Intimidators; Bobo, Bully; “the repeated lies and plain stupidity of Tulfo Brothers, Ramon and Raffy; “The Tulfo Brothers, because they are not intelligent, are in no position to use sophistry in their lies. They are very crude. They just invent lies. They resort to guns and firepower and call everybody “Hinayupak, Gago, Ugok, Bobo and the like to assert their superiority over all Filipinos to hide their lack of intellect; Master liars and extortionists; The lies of the Tulfos which poison the thousands and thousands of Filipino readers of the Inquirer and Abante are greater evils than Leo Echegaray committing incestuous rape for which the State put him to death.

When I got the notice of the libel charge, I went to Atty Rene Saguisag to seek his assistance. When he asked me how I would defend myself, I said I will just tell the truth. I said that it is not libelous to say that a triangle has three sides and that the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West, and most children love ice cream.

I respect you, Johnny, as I respect the opinions of Glo, my brothers and closest friends.

I call the TULFO Brothers as they are: Liars, sons of Satan, Bobos, Extortionists, etc.

I hope you understand me.

Thank you.

Forever indebted and grateful to you and your U.P. barkada, all friends of Glo,

No comments: